Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

simply leiya....








TELECOMMUNICATION & NETWORKING ASSIGNMENT!!!!







olla my friends..its me leiya...basically, this is my assignment blog for telecommunication and networking class..we were asked by our lecturer to create a blog and entry for this class..i had once thought to create a blog for myself but i didn't have any chance to do it cz i don't even know how to create it and this assignment helps me to learn one new thing which is to create a blog..:-) .first timer...arghhh..so hard that it didn't appear as what i hoped but i tried..and tadaaaa....my own blog...hehehe..do follow my blog..may you guys learn and get some information from this blog...)


                                                           
                                                                      Enjoy it !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment